Ready for the Summer of a Lifetime?
We hope you’re ready! We are excited that you would like to join us for either sleep-away camp or day camp! We work with each family to ensure that your registration for camp is as convenient as possible. You can begin the registration process right here.
Sleep Away Camp
To register for Sleep Away Camp there are several steps to complete.
1. Fill out an online application here. If you are a parent of a returning camper or have already registered at the office, click here to access your forms. If you do not remember your information, please give Kelly a call at 212-929-7105.
2. After you have completed your online application, please set up an interview with the registrar. Both you and your child(ren) must come to the interview in order to make sure it is a good match, as well complete all paperwork. Please give the registrar a call to make this appointment at 973-838-0942.
3. Before continuing your child’s enrollment, please read the entire Parent Handbook as it will answer many questions about the enrollment process and includes a checklist of all the forms you have to complete.
Sleep Away Camp Scholarships
In order to make camp affordable for everyone, scholarships are determined on family income (See Financial Guidelines and the 2013 Fees Overview) and will be given out on a first come first serve basis, for a two week session. You can only qualify for a scholarship after you have had an interview and all paperwork is completed. Start the online part of registration by clicking here.
Start the online Day Camp application by clicking here. Make sure you choose the appropriate camp weeks and camp dates. If you are in TIER 1 or TIER 2 (subsidized levels), please complete form 3 – federal food form, as part of your application. Without this form completed, it is assumed you are in TIER 3 or 4.
You can make payments by credit or debit card through the online dashboard. Please note that you have to be enrolled and fees have to be set by our registrar before you can process your payment. You can also send a check or money order to our NYC office or pay in cash during a registration meeting.
For Other Information:
* Holiday/Winter/Spring Camp click here.
* Want to volunteer or join staff? Staff and Volunteer page.
* Click here to join the mailing list.
Important Downloads (PDF files for download)