2018 Overnight Pre-Session Email: 3 Weeks Out
source url Dear parents,
https://www.catholicgentleman.net/2019/tap-essay/52/ We look forward to seeing your child in 3 weeks!
- Payment/forms reminders
- Packing reminders and tips
click Full payment for camp was due June 1 unless alternate arrangements were made with our registration team. Similarly, all camp forms were due June 1 unless alternate arrangements were made with our registration team.
follow link We pride ourselves on our flexibility and ability to accommodate our families – your partnership makes this possible.
https://fiestapoolsandspas.com/1473-best-custom-essay-service/ enter site https://cscaz.org/12725-lerk-jet-for-sale/ Packing: Reminders and Tips
see Important Packing Tips
Trail Blazers provides all of the equipment that your camper will need during the duration of their stay, from tents and sleeping bags to bikes and helmets. You do not need to purchase or send any camping gear for your child.
It is vital that your child arrives at camp with the following:
– Two pairs of sturdy boots or close toed shoes
– A rain coat/poncho
– A water bottle
– A day bag (their school backpack is perfect for this)
Since we live and play outdoors, clothes can get very dirty or damaged. Please send only your child’s oldest clothing! If you will be purchasing new shoes or boots for your child, it’s a good idea to do so now so that they have time to break them in.
how to do an essay in mla format Packing List
For your convenience, we are including the full packing list (which can also be found on our website) below.
metformin combination Clothing
go to link Optional:
pay to do homework online Please label your child’s clothing, belongings, and bags!
If you are having trouble finding items on this list, please reach out to us – we are happy to help.
Tip for tick prevention: Permethrin is a pesticide used to treat clothing in advance of wearing them. It repels black flies, ticks, and mosquitoes but has no harmful side effects on humans when used properly. It lasts between 4 and 30 washes, depending on the product. While not required, we recommend looking into this product to treat your child’s clothes.
- Phones, tablets or electronic games
- Anything requiring a plug
- Jewelry, money or valuables
cloning essay Your Camper’s Living Space
Your child will spent their camp session sleeping in a canvas covered shelter. They will have a bed of their own, and it will be a part of their camp responsibility to make their bed each morning and keep their living space tidy. We will help them develop these habits as needed. : )
Your child will live in one of three types of shelters:
- Hogans: open-air rounded shelters similar in shape to a hoop house. Hogans sleep a maximum of 4 campers. Many sit upon wooden platforms, and some are situated directly on the ground. Hogans are the most common shelter.
- Teepees: a tall canvas shelter that sleeps a maximum of 3 campers. All of our teepees are situated directly on the ground.
- Covered Wagons: stationary wagons-turned-living spaces, these shelters sleep a maximum of 4 campers.
Each camper will be provided with:
- A follow set of sheets, a pillow, and a set of blankets (You are welcome to pack your own bedding – many campers choose to! We will have extras of anything that is needed.)
- A http://www.berkeleyfestival.org/173-buy-a-compare-and-contrast-essay/ mosquito net for over their bed, tucked in nightly by their group leaders
- https://geneseelandlordassoc.org/category/venn-diagram-problem-solving/44/ New this summer! A click here covered storage bin for under or next to their bed, to help keep clothing and belongings organized and clean
- get link New this summer! A see bedside caddy for keeping books, pens, paper, water bottles, flashlights, and other handy things nearby.
http://tomrush.com/teenagers-drugs-and-peer-pressure-essay/ Luggage And Storage At Camp
- When campers first arrive, they take time with their group leaders to do an inventory. This is to ensure that:
- all necessary items (such as toothbrushes, socks, and rain coats) have arrived at camp, and
- food does not make its way into smallcamp.
- Your camper will be able to keep their bags and belongings under their bed, or unpack their belongings into a covered storage bin that we provide.
- We provide a storage bin for everyone.
- Empty bags and suitcases can be kept in a storage room on camp for the duration of the session.
- Camper luggage will be transported to smallcamp for them.
- You can use duffel bags, suitcases, or trunks – whatever you prefer.
- Note that Beds are raised about 1.5 feet off the ground.
Remember, children should have enough clothes to last at least seven (7) days before their first laundry day. Laundry will be done once during each 2-week session.
https://www.thp.org/viagra-vs-sildenafil-generico/ Camp Gear for Purchase
We offer a variety of camp gear for your camper, which you can purchase through our online store at store.trailblazers.org
Purchase items online, select “Pick Up”, and indicate your child’s name and camp session in the notes section. The item will be waiting for your child on the first day of camp.
click here https://dallaspride.org/12486-college-board-thesis-statements/ In Next Week’s Email
Next week’s email will have some more in depth information to help you prepare for your child’s experience, including:
- Adjustments your child may experience
- Notes on homesickness
We know that sending your child to camp is a big decision, and we are so happy that you have chosen Trail Blazers. We will reach out to you again in one week. We look forward to having your child on camp with us soon!
Please call our office if you have any questions – 212.529-5113 ext 1.
Or you can email – email@example.com.
The Trail Blazers Team